Channel guide issue

Today I tried to search for and setup a recording pass for iZombie which starts on May 02. However, when I typed it in search, nothing came up. So, I opened the guide up and used the drop down menu to go to that day. I noticed that the time slot that it should be airing showed an earlier show and it seems the guide is off by a few hours.

What is strange is that the guide is fine for this week and is not off. So, I did some searching. It seems that the guide is fine until I go out to May 01. On that day it shows that the 10:00 news is coming on at 9:00. I noticed the whole guide is off like that.

It seems like up to May 01 the guide is fine, just gets weird when you start looking in the new month so it doesn't show iZombie airing yet at all.

Any ideas?

You can try a manual reload by clicking the circle icon under your HDHR. It can take the guide provider some time to sort out data for more than 2 weeks in the future.

Ok, I will try that when I get home.

Well, a refresh didn't work. I guess I will just have to wait a couple of days and try again.