Channel Guide News Naming Oddity

I am new to channels and when setting my DVR up to record our local news I noticed that for whatever reason on Saturdays the 10:00 news program has a slightly different name than every other day of the week. This required me to create two different passes which is an ok work around but is still little messy as far as managing the recorded library since it will keep the differently worded one around longer (I set it to only keep the latest episode but it things Saturday is different than the rest).

A few questions: could this be a guide download bug or is this just a quirk of how guide info is broadcast and received that just happens sometimes depending on what the station is doing? Has anyone else came across a similar issue? Is there any way to force edit the guide info so things match? Thanks in advance for the help.

This is how the station has chosen to name its programs. You can check on zap2it.com

Figured that was probably the case - thanks for the reply. Is there any way to edit guide data?

No it's not possible to edit the guide data. You could use the contact link at the bottom of zap2it and ask them to change it but I don't know if that will have any effect

Yea I think you’re right on that one - thanks for closing the loop