Channel has incorrect EPG and cannot edit

I am using two HDHomerun devices for OTA channels. Some of my channels are pulling EPG values that are incorrect. Might be a time offset (East coast vs West coast). I am unable to edit this channel assignment. What can I do to get the correct EPG data for these?

For HDHR tuner sources you just provide your postal code (zipcode in the US).
If some channels have incorrect guide data you can edit the guide mapping for them.
In the DVR web admin UI, go to Sources, then select Manage Lineup on the HDHR you want to change and click the pencil icon to the right of the channel to change what the guide maps to for that channel.

Thanks for taking the time to provide this. Unfortunately these channels do not show the pencil icon. One of the channels is 'Quest' . It appears to be mapped correctly but the guide data does not correspond with the current program.

EDIT Just went to the channel's site and the programs it lists on the website schedule do not match what I am seeing in Channels. Perhaps this is a Gracenote issue?

1 Like

1 Like

Check it at zap2it.com for your zipcode OTA stations
If it's wrong there, it's a gracenote guide issue.

Notice I have no pencil icon and cannot choose a different line up as the edit does not open. Is there a way to enable it?

The X means it's already been overridden. Click the X and it will turn into a pencil.

Appears that gracenote doesn't have a listing for 32.5 KXKW-LD5
Try mapping it to QUESTSD
Screenshot 2024-06-23 at 12-04-49 Channels Settings

Came back to say this was the problem. I guess I mapped it wrong. I will say that the X thing threw me and would not have thought clicking it would allow me to edit. I guess I understand it now though.

Thanks for your help and quick responses.