Channel List Clarification

No problem, no greater effort was expected of you.

BTW, I'm just ribbing with you...if the title truly bothers you, I really have no issue changing it. It was only in the title, not the question.

I'm just ribbing with you also. My people will give as much warning as possible before I take over fully.

I do appreciate the heads up, and I changed the title, anyway. :grinning:

"explain like im five" um....u realize that 5yr old these days use an iPad and other techy things with ease pretty much. Gen Z is the internet generation, and They know the tech better than most us older generation at such a young age.
So with out the context of the age/generation of the person using that statement, it is impossible to really respond.

For me, being a tech person for 25yrs+, having to "dumb it down" so, that tech illiterate and especially most senior citizens can understand things...frequent but often difficult thing these days. My Grandparents have gotten so bad, that even that, tell them like they are 5yrs old, does not work and it is still too confusing/overwhelming for them...but with the onset of dementia and Alzheimer's....that makes things much harder.