Channel not showing in channel collection

I've got an issue where a channel is included in a channel collection but it doesn't show. The channel is BBC 4 HD (106). There is also an issue that Quest is showing when it shouldn't be.

Channel collection settings:

Guide via web interface:

Guide from iOS app:

And here is the full channel listings from the web interface (note that the channel does exist.):

I'm not sure what the issue is here. But something weird is going on.

Connected to this, on iPhone, appleTV and iPad, two "HD" collections show. One is called "HD" which is my custom one. The other I'm not sure where it is coming from and it seems to fail to work.

Channel collection settings:

"HD Channels" collection that appears on iPhone etc not working. When tapping on it, it shows "all channels" instead. I can't post a video of it so you'll just have to believe me but here is the channel collections within the iPhone app:

hi @tmm1 @Maddox do you guys have any thoughts about this? Is it a bug? Would it be helpful to submit diagnostics?

thanks

Rename your collection to something else to see if it works. It looks like it’s conflicting with the internal HD collection that the app already uses.

Thanks. That's worked.

Strangely it used to work, but something changed and it stopped working. Anyway, I've called it 'My HD' now and that's working. thank you.