Channel surfing issue

HI

I was wondering if anyone was noticing a problem changing channels with the Logitech Harmony Companion Remote.

I noticed that I can change channels up and down fine but when it goes from channel 2 to channel 4 it always SKIPS channel 4 going up or down, is this a bug in the software ?

FYI. Channel 4 is apart of my Favorite channels and I can go to it directly no problem.

Please let me know if anyone else is having the same problem ?

Thanks

Please click Support > Submit Diagnostics inside the app.

Under General > Channel Surfing is it set to Favorites or All?

Is this on an Apple TV you're having the problem?

HI

Did what you requested this is a Apple TV 4k.

After doing this there was no change the same thing no mater what setting I select.

I did submit a Diagnostic report from the App just now.

Thanks

It looks like channel 4 is hidden. Do you mean 704?

HI

Yes I mean 704 you say hidden how do I un-hide it ?

Thanks

On the DVR web UI click the pencil icon under your HDHR and you will see red cross out on the hidden channels.

HI

I have two HDhomerun Prime Devices and checked both of them and they do no have a red cross out on them, they do have a black heart filled in on the channels I want as favorites.

I did send the Diagnostics LOG from both devices maybe you can see something from the Log ?

Thanks

HI

Would it be helpful if I redid a Channel Scan on both devices ?

Only channel 4 is hidden. If you meant 704 earlier then that is not related.

Channel scan won't make any difference.

Do you have Channel Surfing set to All or Favorites?

HI

Channel 704 is the one not working it will SKIP over but works fine from channel 702 - 705 just channels 704 it SKIPs over ?

I have Channel Surfing set to Favorites also tried All no change ?

Thanks

Can you photo the On Now tab under Favorites. Does it show 703 704 705 in a row?

HI

Yes is does show in order 702 704 705 in a row.

Thanks

Just to add my voice, I’m having the same issue. Sony tv, Logitech Harmony 650. When channel surfing with the channel up/down, it skips every other channel. Doesn’t matter if channel surfing is set to Favorites, HD, or All. Same issue whether I use the Harmony or the Sony remote.

I have the same issue. Guide shows in order, Collection shows in order, but surfing up and down it skips every other channel. Using AFO Streamer with learned Channel Up and Down (from AT&T S10-S4 for an Insignia Fire TV).

Sounds like your remote is sending the key command twice.