Channels 4.0 Beta

Yes, the thumbnails are created on the fly. So depending on your hardware, they might trickle in.

DVR is a 2018 mac mini, connected to USB3.0 drive for storage. Gigabit ethernet to mac and 5ghz wifi for ipad.

iOS: Just noticed the peek-and-pop (or whatever it is called nowadays) functionality. Love it!

2 Likes

Fixed itself magically overnight. Very odd.

It would be helpful to provide a summary at the end of the commercial editing. Sometimes it is hard to understand just how much you have cut and want to make sure the duration seems reasonable.

38%20PM

Also, I have a recording where the commercial detection didn't work and it has flagged the whole recording as a show and thus no "verify commercial" menu option available.

New build out:

• Improved: Added All Movies and All Shows to the Kids Section
  • Fixed: Settings tab on iOS had no title
1 Like

This has been in the iOS client forever, and it’s nitpicking, but I thought I’d mention it. If you’re watching something, and somebody calls, when the call finishes, the playback doesn’t resume. Also, the “play” button is actually showing as a “pause” button, even though it’s not playing. Screenshot:

Just something that could use a little polish. No idea how tough it would be to address, not a high priority.

I've noticed this as well.

Wanted to check in on this? Not sure how widespread this issue is, but it really should get fixed before the release.

Any chance of fixing the top shelf so that the images fit properly? They are currently too big for the boxes.

Only cosmetic, I know... :slight_smile:

Apple doesn’t offer the correct aspect. We don’t have the option of creating our own sizes.

Then how does tablo do it?

image https://community.tablotv.com/uploads/default/original/2X/8/8cb07aac70e41b68939fae13967bd62976385e19.jpg

Our art is 4x3 not poster sized.

This is a trivial change, if we could do it reliably, we would have done it already.

1 Like

Feature request..

Would like a section on the DVR where I could set the client settings and have each client pull their settings from the server rather than changing the settings on each device :slight_smile:

Oh.. and would love to be able to disable the categories on the left hand side of the guide. I just don't use them.

1 Like

Any way to improve this? I never got a reply.

1 Like

We read every message, we don't always have time to respond to everything or even have a response to everything. Consider your concern heard.

I’ve released a new TestFlight beta that should resolve the issue of the DVR Not Found screen showing on app start for some network configurations.

2 Likes

Looks like the issue is resolved. Thanks!

2 Likes

Same as @ClubChannels - the DVR not found screen issue appears to be resolved. Thanks!

2 Likes

Yay! Thanks for confirming!

1 Like