Channels Disappearing from Guide on Random Devices

I've noticed this issue for a while now but it seems to be getting more frequent. Right now one local channel is missing from my guide on my mobile devices but shows up in the guide on my Fire TV and in the guide on the website. All are set to show "All Channels" and I have swapped it back & forth between HD Only, Favorites, All Channels, etc. to see if it would fix it.

I've confirmed the channel is working- it plays fine from the website guide. I've tried force closing the apps, etc. and it doesn't fix it. I've also seen the opposite happen. Last week I had one channel that would not show up in the guide on the Fire TV, or the website, but did show up on the mobile devices.

I've tried deleting & rebuilding the entire guide database. Sometimes it will fix these issues, but they eventually reappear again.

Have you checked the sources and their priorities in your client apps, rather than just the DVR server?

Each app maintains their own priority list of sources, which affects how channels are merged and displayed in the client guides. (The DVR never merges channels on the guide in the web UI; the clients always merge channels when they can.)

Yes, all sources are accounted for in all apps. I know it isn't a signal issue because the particular channel disappearing today is a DirecTV box modulated onto an ATSC channel so I can watch it throughout the house from any room. Last week it was two TVE channels disappearing/reappearing.