Channels DVR timing out before Prismcast completes the stream request

I have at least one channel that I have setup (Paramount+ w/Showtime) in Prismcast that takes an extended amount of time to log in and begin the stream in Prismcast and because of that, Channels DVR times out because the stream didn't start fast enough.

The window/stream is still active in Prismcast and if I continue to select that channel in Channels DVR's guide, Channels will finally "see" the active stream and will begin playing. I have had this issue also on ocassion with the linear channels for HBO as well as Starz so it becomes problematic if I want to record from those because although Prismcast is still processing the request and actually does finally start the stream, Channels won't retry the connection automatically at the beginning of a recording request, at least anywhere I have seen.

I have tried to play with the settings in Prismcast in the hopes I could somehow get this to work at least a bit better but without much success so far. So is this something that can be adjusted either in Prismcast or Channels?

Any guidence or suggestions on how to mitigate this would be greatly appreciated.

Set a recording for anything you want to watch, prismcast will preload the channel before the recording.

Been a known issue from the start and it's gotten better but still happens.