Channels Guide Error

Hi I have installed a Channels DVR on my RPi +3B. I have noticed an error in the channel guide. BBC2 and ITV1 logos are swapped so that the ITV1 logo is where I expect the BBC2 to be. The channel number is correct but the whole line of programmes have been swapped as well. So channel two has a line of programmes that correspond to ITV1. If I hover the mouse over the BBC2 logo (on the channel three line) it says ITV1 but what follows is a line of BBC2 programmes.
I have not checked the whole guide for more errors. I have tried deleting and re-downloading the guide database without success. Any suggestions re fixing this much appreciated! Thanks.

Just to add I have found several channels where the channel name and the programmes are not correct. Have I corrupted the database in some way?

You could try delete and recreate database on the server. That might reset everything

Hi @slampman thanks for this. So using the browser Channels UI at 192.168.1.9:8089 I have now tried under settings, Live TV and DVR both redownloading and delete/recreate. I also tried under settings, sources download guide. None of these worked.
I have had some success under Sources, manage line up to edit the channels and point them to the correct channel. This seems to work and I have fixed the BBC2/ITV1 issue.
But I still cannot see why the guide is corrupted! Thanks again.