Channels no epg Grampian region Scotland d

I’ve used channels plus Hd home run since 2018. Recently last two weeks the epg only shows the name of the channel. The option to get the guide data from the dvb dosnt work either. I’ve used the HD Homerun app and it also isn’t pulling the epg data. I’m in fife in Scotland with Grampian region tv, there is no option inside HDHomerun web interface to select the broadcast region anymore which in the past I think was possible. Any ideas what’s going wrong. If I plug the antenna into the Lg tv it pulls all the guide data from freeview so it’s not a broadcast issue. Seems to be something up with the HDHomerun or software.

Submit diagnostics

How do I do that ? Thanks.

Settings > Support inside the app

2 Likes

I’ve done that now.

Let me know when you’ve had time to take a look at the logs. And if there is anything I can do.

Check the HDHomeRun firmware version. If the tuner can't connect to the internet it can cause guide data issues.

I suggest emailing [email protected] with your tuner model and ID

Thanks. Looking at it I think the firmware is a 2018 flavour. And I get

20240330-18:45:46 System: myhdhomerun_sync: webclient error (http error 403)

In the change log constantly. Is connected to internet. So not sure what the issue is.

Can close this ticket now. Will raise with silicon dust. Many thanks.

Installing newer firmware should help

Imagine so.
Weirdly dosnt give me the option on the web gui to update the software. I’ll see what hdhomerun folks come back with. Many thanks.