Channels Web Interface Showing Channels Don’t Appear In App

So starting last night, I was going through the channels web interface. I noticed there were channels at the HDHomeRun premiere channels line up level that were not showing in the tuner channel list.

For instance, discovery is not one of their channels in the premiere list. But in the channels DVR web interface, it was there. Several other channels were showing up as well. Now, obviously when I tried to play them from the web interface they did not come up. But I am curious if anyone knows if this is a planned expansion or just a mistake by Channels?

I’ve never seen them before until last night. So this is rather peculiar.

HDHomeRun Premium TV lost 7 channels. If you go to my.hdhomerun.com and check your device they should not be there. You probably need to "refresh" your Channels DVR for that device to have it drop those channels. I do not believe Channels rescans the HDHomeRun Device on it's own.

This is a bug which is fixed in the latest pre-release build: Unavailable HDHomerun Premium Channels still present in Channels' Guide

@tmm1. I do not have this problem. I assume because I started using Premium after the dropped channels. However, I am still on a older DVR Version. Is the 2019.01.24 beta? I thought I would have been auto updated. I also did a manual check for updates and it said I was current.

Running on a Mac:
Version: 2018.11.20.2224

Yes it is a pre-release build. The bug only appears on the DVR web UI guide. There are screenshots of the issue in the thread I linked to.

Ahh thanks! Good to know I wasn’t going crazy.