Chrome Capture - Full Screen?

Apologies up front as I am not tech-savvy.
I have successfully set up the chrome capture settings on my Mac. I included two channels. One is USA Network and works fine, meaning that when I open that channel it opens on my Channels app in full screen video.
However, the other channel, MSG+, shows the actual Chrome web browser screen and doesn't go into full screen view. See attached screenshot. Anyone know if it's possible to have this MSG+ stream automatically pull up in full screen? Thanks!!

1 Like

You can add this to the main.js:

Thanks fjh3. As I mentioned I'm not very tech savvy. I have no idea where the main.js file is located in order to add the code. Would you have any info? Thanks!

Main.js can be found in the chrome-capture-for-channels folder. Open the file and cut and paste the line indicated in the post. How you do that depends on your OS. What are you using?

I'm on an M1 Mac running Ventura (13.2.1). I've searched for a main.js file and it's not showing. Again, sorry...I'm not very tech savvy. Thanks again for your help!

That's because you are using the already compiled executable program, not dealing with the base files that create it. You'd have to download the Git Repo itself which contains the main.js file, then edit the file, and finally compile the executable yourself. It's not 100% crazy to do, but it is still fairly technical. Follow the ADVANCED/OPTIONAL directions in the main thread:

This is from the troubleshooting section explaining what you have to do:

And this is what is what it says on the Git Repo and being talked about here that you'll need to do:

You are also most likely going to need to install node.js and NPM first. Here's how to do that:

Good luck, lot's of new things for you to learn about!

Gotcha! Thanks so much for the info!