- Running client on NVidia Shield Pro, displaying "Library"
- Turn off the Yamaha which cuts power to TV (root cause of problem)
- "DVR not found" quickly displays on the TV, then screen goes blank
- Powering on Yamaha powers on the TV
- "DVR not found" displays.
- Pressing 'Back' button returns to "Library" screen
Troubleshooting: why is cutting power to the TV causing this problem?
- Server: PI 4 8GB w/1TB HDD (18% used) - Ver: 2021.0428.1701
- Sources: HDHomeRun Prime 3 & TVE via Direct TV
- Client: NVidia Shield Pro - Ver: 3.5.0
- Network: all 3 devices directly connected to same ethernet switch
- AVR: Yamaha V685 connected to 'master control on power strip
- TV: Samsung Q9FN connected to 'switched' on power strip
- Power: Yamaha master control on power strip cuts power to TV
All other devices inc. ethernet switch always powered on
NVidia Shield Pro Settings Details:
- Screen Saver>Put Device to Sleep> Never
- Display & Sound>Power Control> all CEC options disabled
- Display & Sound>Volume Control> CEC disabled
- note: Yamaha & Samsung CEC disabled as well