Client Setting default to all Channels?

Is there a setting in the Clients to always default the guide to all channels on startup ? Right now it defaults to favorites ? I cannot seem to find it.

Yep. The easiest way to set it is in the server settings. Go to https://my.channelsdvr.net/ and click Clients. You can set it for any client or at the server level.

1 Like

That lets you choose between different sections of the app, yes... but not between "the guide, defaulted to the All Channels" instead of "the guide, defaulted to Favorite channels."

Right I want the guide to always show all channels on initial connect and always there after.

I have some seniors that they reset their device and startup channels and complain about missing channels... when it defaults to favorites.

It should be sticky. Whatever it was set to previously, it should start on that collection.

If it’s not, then it’s a bug. Is this in the Android app?

It sticks What I mean is on a new Client setup or a reset client to defaults. US AARP people get upset when channels go missing LOL.

You guys have spoiled me with all the customizable settings.

Oh man, I wasted a bunch of time taking screen shots instead of reading what you actually wrote! :roll_eyes:

No problem, Mike I have done the same many times when I do a quick read and response to a post.

1 Like

I found the best way for Seniors etc ... that really do not care for favorites defaulting ... On livetV setting I disabled the favorites. I did the same for mine too I only need favorites for recording prefer to see all Channels.