Cmt/tvland are back!

I just noticed that CMT/TVLAND/Paramount are back through my PHILO!!! This MADE MY DAY!!! Did anyone else realize this?

2 Likes

Outstanding!!! I have them back too.

Yes, 3 days ago. :wink:

I am telling you, this was awesome to see!!!

1 Like

If you don't install pre-releases, or don't keep up with them as soon as they come out, you probably got the update within the past 2 hours when the new stable release was released with all the latest changes. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Among others, my Big 10 Network via TVE came back. Was this something Big 10 did, or Channels?

I don't know about this one.
I don't remember any complaints recently about this channel. So I would guess that it was probably the channel itself. :person_shrugging:

Glad that it's working again. :slightly_smiling_face:

I try to do that frequently…but I thought what I read was that these channels would not have TVE access anymore and thus was no longer an option to pull into Channels…so I didn’t even think about it anymore….I guess that information wasn’t correct and TVE does still exist for them…?

For now... but the networks might make it harder and harder from a technical point of view and the channels may become incompatible with Channels DVR in the future.

So enjoy while it lasts, however long that will be, nobody knows. :wink:

1 Like