Combine Multiple Tuners Together

@bbishop just disable the non working channels on its tuner and things will just work, the bad channels will just be ignored. You can disable a channel the same way you fav one, just click one more time.

With this ability and being able to set tuner priority, you should be able to strategize any way that you need.

This feature is now available with the new versions of Channels released today!

1 Like

Wow. The ability to have multiple tuners tweaked to pull in different stations and then combine the tuners into a single list gives a lot of opportunity for customization. Very cool feature set.

1 Like

More info on this new feature can be found here.

So I’m a bonehead. With more than 40 channels I did not scroll down far enough to see the other tuner channels.
Alll is good.

@tmm1, maybe a dumb question, but I just bought a second HDHomeRun Prime; does the DVR function straddle multiple HDHomeRun boxes? Great software, thank you

Yes the DVR works great with multiple hdhomeruns.

1 Like

I have 1 Prime and 1 Extend because I only have 5 devices. I’ve not been able to get both visible in Channels at the same time.

Even if you click the scan network button?

I want to install two HD Homerun Prime. Do I also need two CableCards or somehow daisy chain them together?

You need one cablecard per device. Or you can wait until this summer when SiliconDust releases the 6-tuner version of the PRIME.

1 Like

Thank you.

Yep. Once the 6 tuner is out I will probably replace my two Primes and save the $10/month for the second card.