Commercial skip button issues

When the Commercial skip button appears, many times it is only a partial button, and it also locks out the UI banner for FF/RW functions.
The recording of Swat yesterday, i can not skip at all after the last detected commercial break at the end of the show before the next week preview, that com skip did not detect as part of the show. It is impossible to seek to after that part unless i disable the skip button. sometimes the button is there but clicking it does not do anything.
NVIDIA SHIELD app version.11.10.202
Doesnt happen all the time, just sometimes.

1 Like

You can click the back button to hide the skip button, then other commands will work as expected.

1 Like

On FTV remote, you can hit the FF and the Skip button will “fill in” then you can select it.

Yea, that has not worked much at all for me. sometimes it does, but most times it just cancels the playback.

@jagrim Don't have a "FTV" I have a Shield TV...so your comment does not help.

I forgot about this...but the Com skip button still frequently will not show fully...is this expected behavior?

Having similar issues on my Android (and Chromecast with GoogleTV).

Commercial skip is laggy in general ending up skipping multiple spots. The button doesn't react quickly or doesn't appear or partially appears.

We have had lag on it as well. Even a quick skip gets choppy. A force clear of the cache temporarily fixes it.