Community contributed projects

When was this webpage added? Just noticed it.
Channels — Community (getchannels.com)

ADBTuner
AndroidHDMI for Channels
EPlusTV
Frndly TV for Channels
OliveTin for Channels
Pluto for Channels
Samsung TV+ for Channels
Stirr for Channels
Webcam Resolver

3 Likes

A few weeks ago, cheers everyone!

3 Likes

Blame my tunnel vision for not noticing :smile:

1 Like

Nice to see but I think CC4C should also be included too

2 Likes

And the Fubo Bridge

4 Likes

Hi @maddox

I wanted to point out another possible category for the community contribution page. Its different enough that maybe it deserves a separate pointer? Id love to see more community eyes on this approach but it is buried in the hdmi capture thread.

Some people have been using python, home assistant , and/or something called ATVREMOTE along with a secondary apple tv and HDMI capture device. As someone who has been on the sidelines waiting for the dust to settle, this approach looks very slick to me - a related but different approach than android or chrome capture. There are some advantages to picking up a used apple TV and hooking that in as a channels tuner via hdmi capture.

I havent gone through this process yet, but it looks very promising for my use case and I plan on diving into this in the near future.

That’s not an actual project we can point to that someone can use. That’s just a collection of tools being used to do something.

While it’s fine, and people are having success, it’s not very approachable for most people.

1 Like

Did notice that the EPlus Community button on the Channels — Community page is pointing to the wrong thread.

FIXED!