Confused about watching FOX News via Sling

Please try upgrading to v2021.05.27.2359 and then rescan FNC under Sling TV > Rescan Lineup

1 Like

Yes, it works now! Thank you!

1 Like

Working here too! Thanks so much!

1 Like

sorry cant quite figure how upgrade my win10 64bit version. I click on upgrade in channels dvr server settings and it reports that the software is up to date

What he meant was get the latest build (pre-release).

Or You can skip to other channel during prime time, seriously Hannity Tucker and Ingraham are not journalists:(

1 Like

Seriously people? Some of you feel the need to comment on someone's personal preference for television? What does it matter to you what someone else watches? Stop playing the "morality police" and let people do what they want. From what I see, nobody it telling you what to watch or what not to watch.

More important than that, this is a forum about Channels DVR, not a forum for trying to "shame" other people.

4 Likes

Can a moderator please close this topic? I believe the problem has been resolved.

@HeadHodge Were you able to update to the pre-release version?

@beyo77 @boogmeister1 Please keep on topic.

Don't feel it's right to close the OP's thread since he hasn't marked it as resolved.

i wasnt able to find the recommended version to upgrade to but was able to upgrade to 2021.05.28.0053

After a rescan of sling, i can now get the fox news channel! But i still get error with fox business channel.

i do pay for sling's business channels upgrade and get fox business on the sling app.

So i would say 'close' but no cigar :slight_smile:

FBN

notAuthorized: You do not have full subscriptions to view the requested content. Please upgrade your programming then log back in to view content.

So, to be fair, your reported problem is fixed.

That's a newly reported problem!

My apologies for requesting you close the topic prematurely. However, once the member is taken care of please close it.

1 Like

sure you are technically correct.

i only mention fbn:

i'll be happy to create a new thread. On hindsight i assumed the problem was the same for both fox channels and a fix would solve both

Try FBN in the next build. I didn't realize it was available through sling.

1 Like

THANKS, Will do!

Build is available now

2 Likes

With Version
2021.05.28.2101, both FBN and FNC are working Great!

Thanks for such speedy help from everyone
:clap::clap::clap:

(please close if desired)

1 Like

I believe Sling is offering a free trial of FXM this weekend, which is probably why you are getting it.

1 Like