Connection lost issues after DSM7 upgrade?

did this earlier today when I lost the connection again.

I also spoke to my ISP, they're coming by this afternoon because they noticed signal issues when on the phone; I'm cautiously optimistic since they might be trying to ping a cable box. Stay tuned.

ISP came out, tested the line into the house, the line in the house, and the cablecard. He swapped out a coax splitter, said the connection was better. While he was standing next to me, everything worked fine. Continued testing, watching on the web player, lost the connection similar/the same error logs, "no data received for 6 seconds." Seems more stable on my iPhone, but again, got the error and connection lost. Thanks all for checking in and offering up suggestions. I thought the ISP issue would've been the final piece to the puzzle.

I would recommend you first try without your mesh involved to see if there is a stable connection or not. Do you have a laptop or computer you can hardwire to your router and run the official HDHR app on? Does it work reliably there or not?

wired in channels stops, submitted logs around 130pm; HDHR app does not error out and quit nor does HDHR app error via wifi.

Please submit from the app itself after it stops so we can see what is happening client side

All set, submitted. Thank you for looking into it!