Converted to ATSC 3.0 - how to update guide?

Well, it happened. New Orleans entered NextGen with ATSC 3.0. I just refreshed my HD Homerun Flex and the new stations show up with 10x.x prefixes and they work fine. The problem is that I do not have guide data for those stations. They just show up as WWL-HD @1PM, etc. Any ideas on how to fix this? The guide data for the other channels work fine.

Thanks,
Joe.

1 Like

Go to the hdhr source in the dvr web ui and hit the gear>manage lineup> scroll down to your 100 channels and hit the + then map to the corresponding atsc1 channel number. you will have to do each channel. After you get them all mapped back out and go to the guide data section and hit delete and recreate guide database

Doesn't Sync Station Mapping work?
Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 12-33-49 Channels Settings

it worked - thank you

Don't ditch your ATSC 1.0 stations either, 3.0 is still very much in a beta state. I live 23 miles from Cincinnati and those stations are useless, choppy, poor performance all around. 40 miles to the north is Dayton who just this past week turned on their 3.0 stations, and they all perform beautifully. No 4k or any promised 3.0 features from both cities, and I'm guessing it will stay that way for longer than we'd like.

YMMV, and that's why you need to keep the ATSC 1.0 channels on your list.

1 Like

I agree - I will still record from the 1.0 stations. I notice the signal strength is not as strong on the 3.0 stations.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.