Cooking Channel, Reelz and AHC TVE problem

TVE authentication is failing using Directv credentials.

Even after update prerelease and re-scanning just that channel?

Nope AHC out too. Still looking for others

Update prerelease and rescan just the failing channels.

On latest version already

If you're using the latest prerelease v2021.10.07.0032
Try rescanning just the failed channels.

I am on that versions and I tried the rescan several times

Now lost Reelz too

Just checked those three on my Xfinity TVE and getting stream not available and no login form found errors

I could be wrong, but this looks suspiciously like one of those scenarios where deleting the source and re-adding fixes the issue.

I've tried that approach, no success.

Just checked CNN with Xfinity and the png that is captured when a TVE fails is showing "The Xfinity ID or password you entered is incorrect."

I went to log in to Xfinity.com and they are saying the passwords need to be changed "after a recent security review."

Sorry, that's all I got. Authentication with some providers can be a real hassle. I used to be with xfinity and had regular issues. Since moving to Philo, I've had none.

It was a good idea. I also went straight to the website and logged in with my Philo credentials there and it worked. That had solved a similar problem for me before, but still can't add AHC in Channels. I had emailed support about this earlier today. Guess something changed on the provider side of things.

Logging in to Reelz to play from their website gets stuck on an 18 second commercial that plays, then stops the player at the end. Clicking play just repeats the commercial.
And I'm getting "login form not found" for AHC and Cooking channnels, even though I can login and stream from their websites.

I take that back. I don't get a authentication error but when I try to tune to AHC or Cooking Channel, it does not work. I wonder if this might be a larger TVE issue.

Here's the tve_error_screenshot.png from trying to play AHC.

and Cooking channel

To clarify I get the same “no login found” error when using AppleTV. I just wasn’t getting it in the admin interface. This is using Philo as a provider.

Same "no login found" for AHC (6111) via Hulu

Version: 2021.10.07.0032, Windows 10
Provider: Cox
Cooking Channel Website: Works
Cox TV Go: Works
Channels: Didn't Work
Rescan: Results in a failure:

Diagnostic Submitted: 2b7dd904-8d97-4e1e-a8ee-5709d5220997