Costa Rica OTA (ISDB-T) compatibility and EPG availability

I'm strongly leaning toward moving to Costa Rica in the next year.

Costa Rica uses ISDB-T for OTA TV transmission. (versus ATSC in USA)

Apparently, the cable TV channels in Costa Rica are clear QAM (not encrypted, not copy-protected), so that's no problem. I can use a HD HomeRun 3-tuner (without CableCARD) for that.

Does Channels DVR support ISDB-T tuners? Here's an example:

If I can get Channels DVR to use an ISDB-T tuner, that would be perfect. The tuner mentioned above is a 4-tuner PCI-e card. If the drivers are installed in Windows, can Channels DVR use that card???

Another problem is EPG data. I've read that I can download EPG data from EPG.best for TV programs in Costa Rica. Can I import that EPG data into Channels DVR?

Channels DVR only supports HDHomeRun tuners. There is an ISDB-T version available, HDHR4-2IS

I didn't know that. Thank you!

How about Costa Rica EPG data?

You can load in XMLTV if you have it.

Thank you!

One more question:

I used Windows Media Center for many years (switched to Tivo after Windows 10 came out).

Back then, it was possible to set priorities for tuners. For example, if the same show was available OTA and from CableTV, I set the priority to use the OTA tuner first.

Is that possible in Channels DVR?

Yes

Thank you so much!

It's nearly impossible to buy one unless you have a Brazilian 11-digit identification number.

SiliconDust directed me to this product on Amazon Brazil:
https://www.amazon.com.br/gp/product/B07CWDGJJ6/

It costs 699.99 Brazilian Reals, which at today's exchange rate is $140.63 US dollars.

Well... you can't buy it unless you have the Brazilian equivalent of a US Social Security Number!!!

Know anybody in Brazil who can buy it and re-sell it to me?

Seriously. I'll gladly pay extra so that a Brazilian can earn a profit from selling this tuner to me.

Check these guys Ship from Brazil to USA | Import to USA | Ship From Brazil