Custom Channel Setup Broken

I've been using my custom channel "mapping" scheme probably for 6 months with no issues other than original source occasionally getting mucked up.

However, starting yesterday (after I did the latest update), my custom channels are not tuning in and instead I have to unhide the standard channels to be able to tune into the channel. As an example, my wife tried to watch Destination America on my custom channel number 47 (remapped from 6112) and it wouldn't play. However, when I unhid the standard channel 6112 and played it from there, it worked just fine.

I submitted the log: af7db7fb-fe02-462b-884b-6305d1c8f486

And here's a snipit of the exposed log:

One other note, the log page is frequently throwing a warning that the page is unresponsive and I can't select and copy the content (why I had to do a screen grab above). Checked in both Chrome and Edge and had the same problem.

Any insight before I have to pull out my custom code and revert back to the default channel numbers?

Here's the thread where I (poorly) explained my setup:

Can confirm using the same code on a second machine pulling the stream from the main server does work with my custom channel code. However, when trying to use the code on the same machine (pulling the source from itself), it's not working.

If I had to hazard a guess, I would say the server code was updated in the last week or so that has disabled feeding a HLS or MPEG customer channel from itself. I've sent a note to one of the devs asking for confirmation (either intentional or unintentional). I know they are busy so I'll try and be patient, but so frustrating that I had it setup just the way we wanted it (channel number wise) and had to rip all that out and refresh all the clients to use the old sources again.

AFAIK no changes were made recently to any streaming or m3u code.

Thanks for the response Aman. By chance can someone look at the log I submitted to see if a root cause can be identified? Or anything else I can submit to diagnose what's happening?

Also, can confirm that it does still work on one of my test servers that is running an older version of the server: 2024.05.07.1442

Here's the log where it is tuning appropriately: 4a85c625-7a29-44e8-ae83-7aa07a61ae27

Seems to me like a networking or firewall issue