Custom Channels Question

Happy Friday Everyone! I have been playing around with Custom channels. I was able to get Pluto to work and it is amazing to have all of my channels in the channels DVR guide. I love it. I do have a few questions, if someone might be able to help. I would appreciate it.

1. Frndly - Last weekend I was able to create the Docker Container to get my Frndly stations in Channels along with the guide. Well I guess I forgot that the docker needed to be running and lost Frndly. I restarted Docker and the stations are back but I can't figure out how to get the guide data to appear. What is the trick to that?
  2. TVS - I learned that there are some awesome free streaming channels via a site called watchyour.tv. Is there a known m3u file to use to pull those in and if so, how would we get the guide data?
  3. Classic Reruns TV - Does anyone get this channel and if so is there a known m3u file and guide data?

Thanks to everyone who has helped me recently. I watched lots of youtube videos and read lots of threads on here regarding custom channels. I feel like I have cable again. What I really found interesting is that there is no TVE for GAC Family and GAC Living, but I am able to get those and record them via the FRNDLY docker. So that is pretty awesome. I am doing the same thing with INSP and FETV.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Scott

Just today I posted on the main Frndly topic how to set up the EPG. Hope it helps. Frndly TV for Channels - #408 by Absenm.

You know what is interesting. I went back and looked your documentation and then looked at my setup and I had the EPG blank but said to update once a day. I changed that to every hour and boom I got my information back. Thanks a bunch. I hope someone has some feedback on the TVS channels and Classic Reruns TV.

Yeah just restarting the docker would not get you updated guide data, You also needed to tell Channels to at the very least fetch a guide update, or better yet re-download guide data. In your case by changing something in the source settings it triggered a guide data refresh. Generally speaking a daily guide refresh is all that is necessary for Frndly.

If you don't mind, I have another question. I used the M3u filehttps://iptv-org.github.io/iptv/countries/us.m3u and put it through the m3u4u to parse it down to specific channels that i wanted. Some of them were Classic Reruns TV and the TVS channels that I had never heard of but love their content. It seems that I get guide data on all of my channels except for these...Classic Reruns TV and the TVS stations...Am I doing something wrong? I have tried everything I know.

Are you able to provide a copy of the docker so others who cannot create one can use the one you created ?

This docker?