Custom Pass question

I enjoy The Dan Patrick Show, which airs on NBC Sports Network (Pluto, Samsung) at 8:00 am CST, M-F.

Two weeks ago, Pluto, which provides 24-hours of guide data, started providing odd data for NBCSN. At first, the Days were off by one (An episode airing Tuesday would have Monday's date, even though it was the Tuesday show airing). Then, the guide data started showing "The Dan Patrick Show", still with incorrect date data, and after it was listed, "The Rich Eisen Show" (which did give me a Channel 101 flashback). Clicking it would tune the Dan LeBetard Show, which is what actually airs after the DP show.

So I tried to record using Samsung as the source. But it appears the Samsung listings do not contain episode data, so the pass doesn't record more than once.

Since I know when it airs and what channel, how can I create a custom pass to record this show, irrespective of guide data?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

This advanced pass should work to record it from Pluto. Just change the channel number to match yours.

That will record whatever the guide says is airing at 8am Monday thru Friday.
If the guide doesn't have anything that starts airing at 8am between 8:00am and 8:59am, it won't work and you'll have to do manual recordings. A DVR is only as good as its guide data.