Custom Sources sans XMLTV data, show as combined, when filtering Guide in web admin

Loving the Custom Channels feature! I am using it a lot now for music, live streamers I've found, webcams around the world, etc.

I've added these as separate sources of Custom Channels to keep things organized, so I have "Music Streams," "Webcams," etc. alongside FuboTV and PlayOn Cloud, etc. as sources. This also allows me keep their channel number sequencing distinct. This content has no XML Guide data of course, and I'm fine with that, they are just airing the same content 24/7 and don't really need an EPG.

Anyway, minor issue, but worth mentioning, when I am in the Guide in the web admin page, and I filter to one of these EPG-less custom channel sources, that has no XMLTV guide data, the channels listed are from ALL of these sources. There appears no way for me to filter down to just one of them. This feels like a bug.

This is happening to me also. No matter the source I choose they are all combined.

Yeah, this is a known issue for now. I brought it up in August. It has been brought up a few times.

This is the way. Lol.

I think it was mentioned somewhere it's becasue all custom channels not using an XML guide data source are grouped together in one X-M3U Lineup as can be seen when viewing the /devices endpoint.

Okay, that makes sense. I started adding gracenote station Id's and skipping the xml.

This works better now in the latest prerelease.

Yes, I've noticed this over the past week. This version brought the fix, it's working great for me now:

Thank you.

1 Like