CW via TVE

I know that local station coverage via TVE is dependent on what is offered by the provider. But, I was wondering (since it's not specifically) listed if CW can be added? Our local CW here in Raleigh has had antenna issues since the re-pack last fall and is too far for us to receive now so a TVE option would be very nice to have.

CW doesn't offer live feeds on their website, so it won't be available to Channels.

@johnluber I'm in West Cary. What type of antenna setup do you have and where are you located?

Not sure if you are a member on AVS or not, but here is the local Raleigh/Durham thread:
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/45-local-hdtv-info-reception/147473-raleigh-nc-hdtv-532.html

I’m up in Wake Forest. Funny thing is my in-laws in Youngsville can get CW just fine.

I’ve spoken to the director of engineering at CW and he has explained that they did not get a proper antenna installed prior to the repack and that they’re are in process of doing that. No eta on completion though.

Until then their half up the tower antenna is the best they can do which isn’t good enough to reach us here.