Dedicated PC for Channels DVR Server Recommendation?

I want to move the Channels DVR to a new PC that I want to purchase sometime in the future. I am using the current PC to make sure Channels DVR is going to work for our needs before making any more purchases. Does anyone recommend a particular PC that works well as a dedicated Channels DVR?

Something like this would work great
Load it up with ubuntu server and have a truly headless dvr.
500gb may not be enough for you so you can add a usb hard drive enclosure with a HD that suits your needs

Beelink Mini PC, Intel 12th Gen Alder Lake- N95(up to 3.4GHz), 16GB DDR4 RAM 500GB PCIe x1 SSD, Mini S12 Desktop Computer Support 4K Dual Display/USB3.2/WiFi 5/BT4.2/Gigabit Ethernet for Home/Office https://a.co/d/aq2Sz48

I'm using a HP Elitedesk 800 G4 SFF as a home server running a lot more than just channels DVR. I like it because its relatively small while having 2 3.5 inch bays, 2 m.2 slots and a 2.5 inch slot. It also has a CD bay if you rip a collection of cds or something. Its also very quiet - the HDD's are the loudest thing.

If you have to have it on show, it also looks quite nice for a PC - though the SFF is relatively big compared to something like a set top box.

It cost me £120 for the version with the i5-8500 which is a lot more powerful than you need for Channels DVR