Difference between TV Shows and Recently Recorded

What is the difference between TV Shows and Recently Recorded? Seems to show the same thing (for Recently Recorded, after I click the More box).

If your TV shows are sorted by when they were recorded, then yes, they are the same.

Thanks. So, I am not sure of the purpose of having "TV Shows" appear in the Library under Up Next? It can be readily selected from the left vertical menu (if enabled). Is there a way to remove "TV Shows" under Up Next?

If you record a movie, it’s obviously not going to be in tv shows but it will be in recently recorded, along with everything you recently recorded.

If you record a tv show, it will be in both.

The Library tab serves as a summary view of your library. It provides quick jumping off points and surfaces content that you probably want to get to fast.

It’s working as intended. If you’d prefer, you can hide the Library section via the settings.

I like the Library tab. I use it often. I’m just not understating the purpose of the TV Shows button in the middle which was not in the non-Beta version. What’s the idea of adding that now since all your TV shows are right below it?

Recently Recorded is a list of recently recorded shows. If you're trying to find a specific show, like Law and Order, you would click on TV Shows > Alphabetical and scroll down to L.

1 Like