Disable Change Channel Comfirmation

I would also like to see an option to disable it.

1 Like

I wouldn't mind disabling it either....but then again it doesn't make me as angry as OP :slight_smile:

1 Like

Add my vote to disable the question. And, as noted earlier, it is particularly a pain with PIP.

1 Like

I would love to see this option also. It really is a pain when it ends up in the PIP. And you end up clicking too many times and have to answer it multiple times.

1 Like

Just curious - Should this topic be moved/recreated under Feature Requests so it can be voted on?

1 Like

Vote away!

2 Likes

I've definitely seen this popping up more often recently. Seems as though there may be a bug as its showing up when 1-2 seconds behind (both local HDHR and m3u sources).

Probably, it was more of a question of how to disable it when I posted, but it seems it would require a code change.

A setting to disable this has been added to the latest TestFlight beta for iOS and tvOS. You can also set the duration for how long behind love you should be warned.

4 Likes

How about disabling watch from your library instead as well? Thanks.

Jeez, can't please anyone!

2 Likes

How about disabling all watching ?

Just Joking.

2 Likes

I'm about to :rofl:

2 Likes

When will it be available on FireTV?

Eventually. We don't have time tables for things and we don't set deadlines like that.

Hey, to be fair, I’ve requested this before, a few times, going back more than a year through email and forum posts with no acknowledgment and this new guy comes in here once and you jump all over it!

/s

:rofl:

Thanks!

2 Likes

Added in latest TestFlight beta for iOS and tvOS. It can be found at Settings > General > Live TV

2 Likes

The setting to disable this is now available in the android beta.

2 Likes

The watch from library functionality AND it's setting is now available in the latest android beta.

1 Like

Works great, it picked up the setting from my server with no problems at all.

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like