Discovery Channel

I lost my Discovery Channel, but I do have it on my spectrum plan,
Has this happen to anyone else, if so, is there a solution.
Thank you

Discovery TVE has a trashy video signal currently. Happened a couple of weeks ago, but cleared up after a day or two. Nothing you can do, but maybe complain to Discovery.

Discovery Channel TVE 6101 does in fact have issues. Is fully pixelated, unwatchable right now. The commercial are fine, but the program is not. It looks alot like last weeks issues i had with Motortrend.

@Tee176 If you mean the channel is no longer showing up for you, do a re-scan for your tve source. Also, good idea to follow the standard TVE troubleshooting steps you can find on here via Search or in the Documentation.

@Tee176
Try TVE Troubleshooting tips

Weird... The error message that I see is 400 Bad Request, and Token invalid. Seems like a login issue, rather than a signal quality issue. I can log in via browser just fine, though, and see a great quality live stream.

EDIT: I see that another thread, along with a support case has been opened on this...

The livestream on their site is terrible. The ads play fine. Wait until the show comes back on and see how bad it is.

Every single time i load a love tv channel, is nothing but ads. Why I rarely watch live tv… and just record everything and skip ads