Display which channel movie recorded from (and show full description)

When a movie records in Channels, it is presented quite differently from a TV program. Normally, this is fine. But, there are a few quibbles with the display that irks me.

Firstly, on Channels clients there is no way to see from which channel a movie recorded. While this may not be much of an issue, it does make some sense. For instance, if I can see that the movie was recorded from a channel that airs commercial-free movies (as opposed to interspersed commercial breaks), that may make a decision about whether I want to watch that particular movie or not. (Sometimes I'm just not in the mood to skip through commercials, or deal with the break in momentum that commercial breaks introduce.)

Secondly, the movie's description is limited. Unlike TV programs/series, movies are given the full screen when their info screens are displayed. However, only the upper portion of the screen is used for displaying info. Unfortunately, the full description for most movies takes up more space than is given for it, leaving the description to end in an ellipsis, with no way to display the rest of the description. If there's ample room in the screen, why isn't it used to display all the information.

(Also, the time and date that the recording was made is not visible on the movie info screen. This information would be nice to see as well.)