Does anyone record Jeopardy that can help?

Hi! I work for the San Diego Zoo. I designed the system that displays the live digital puppet, Robert the Zebra, at our Safari Park and his sister, Roberta the Zebra, at the San Diego Zoo.

I just found out that the Jeopardy rerun that aired on September 1st which is s37e168 mentions Robert the Zebra as part of the answer!

Does anyone have this episode? I believe it is the $1600 question with a category about twins or something like that. All I want is the clip, but the full episode would be fine.

The puppeteers that run Robert and Roberta would be so thrilled to have this clip.

Thanks in advance!

You might be better putting your request to https://www.reddit.com/r/Jeopardy/. I read someone on there the other day who has the last 200 episodes recorded. Maybe someone even knows how to officially request a clip from Sony?

I did a quick look and the original airdate for that episode was May 19, 2021 (2021 Tournament of Champions Quarter Final Game 3). With that info, you have enough for... other sources.

1 Like

I was going to suggest Hulu + PlayOn, but it appears Jeopardy is no longer on Hulu.

1 Like

Yes, I have done my due diligence on "other sources" and searching PlayOn for anything. I have subscribed to FuboTV trial but they don't do on demand for Jeopardy. It looks like maybe DirecTV might have it on-demand.

I work for the Creative Services video department here at the Zoo, so can tell you that getting an official clip from Sony/CBS is going to be a long protracted process.

I will ask on Reddit. If anyone has any other leads, I'm open!

Off topic, but thanks for your web cams! I have a bunch of them set up as Custom Channels and the kids love peeking in on the animals.

Though that platypus loves to hide!

1 Like

Just found it for you on YouTube, so who knows how long it will be up- but here's the clip...

2 Likes

Wow! Thank you! Snagged it while it was up.

1 Like

I have them setup too, using your example! Thank you.

If you are ever out in San Diego, let me know. Tickets to the Safari Park to see the platypus in person are on me! The camera only shows a small portion of the two platypuses' habitat.

3 Likes