Double Click PIP Full screen not working

Whenever I’m in the guide and I want to resume Full screen the double click is no longer working. Can this be fixed? I have family over and trying to show them the activate PIP is much harder than than the double click .

What are you double clicking on?

I normally click on the middle enter button on generation 2 4k remote

Just another channel airing. Or even the same channel. It won’t go back to full screen. I have to initiate PIP Button and close it down that way.

This appears to be related to, or the same bug that I reported last week when double-clicking play while in PIP. I just tried double-clicking the center button and it causes instability leading to a crash on a FireTV

1 Like

I just tested this and it's working fine here (latest TestFlight.)

In the past when I experienced PIP issues like this though, a force-quit of the app and relaunching it, got it working as expected again.

1 Like

I tried oh both OTA and virtual channel in latest TestFlight and cannot reproduce. Picking the same item from the guide view makes the PIP go back to fullscreen. I'm just clicking once on the guide item.

OK I will try again tonight. Also, I will try to update to the latest version

Still no luck on the double click back into FS

Scratch that. Just downloaded the AppleTV update and it works. Thanks so much.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.