Dtv tve no login form found

Started getting this on a few channels but almost all tve channels stopped working

Roughly 13 days ago there was a DTV Stream fix. Have you updated to the latest pre-release for your DVR software. Might fix your issue. Also make sure chrome is up to date if you haven't.

v2023.04.27.1713

FIXED: Issues with DTV Stream

Also another 17 days ago.

v2023.04.24.0010

IMPROVED: Update Password on TVE source will clear existing auth. Should help with DTV Stream issues

Yep on latest.just started today.97/162 channels work after complete scan.had to do a complete and update password because only a couple were working.I just did the update password again and am rescanning hoping to recover some but I think a new fix is in order

I am having this issue as well. Updated to latest update, updated my password and did not work. Removed source, added it back and put info back in. Still not working. Is there a fix coming for this?

I am having the same issue. I just updated to pre-release and nothing has improved. Most of my TVE channels now say "no login form found".

I was migrating my Channels DVR from a 2012 Mac mini to a new M2 Mac mini and I am running into this issue. Did DirecTV Stream change their login page?

1 Like

I tried removing and then adding the source and now I get this error and can’t even add the source back.

I have the exact issue. Seems to be something on the backend?

1 Like

Add me to the list, I'm getting this on every channel except the freebie TVe channels.

The first thing I did was update to the latest release, I'm on 2023.05.17.0130 now. Still didn't fix it. I updated the password, didn't fix it. I removed the source and readded it, still did not fix it.

This is what my log looks like

I thought maybe my DNS was the issue but I've tried different resolvers and it made no difference.

I'd also point out that I'm using DTV proper, not DTV Stream.

Same issue here as well

Add me to the list as well. I tried updating password and rescanning channels. That didn't work, so I deleted the source, but now it won't let me add DTV back as a source.

I realize this is likely an ATT thing but has anyone heard from someone at Channels on if there is something they can do like a new release?

Have not....I sent my email in and log information for review yesterday....looking at the other posts that have come up on this....they appear to be remaining silent on this. As for now at least.

Add me to the list

yeah this wouldn't be the first time at&t made an auth change and broke everything

I don’t think this issue is restricted to ATT logins, its happening for many other TVE providers too right now. Hopefully this can be fixed soon.

There is a new update today, 2023.05.18.1838. Looks like it might have somewhat fixed TVE support. I'm getting some channel reauthorized and some that say my cable provider auth has failed, but at least I'm not getting form not found anymore.

Working again for me with new build 2023.05.18.1838

1 Like

I get the following after the update