Dtv tve no login form found

Add me to the list

yeah this wouldn't be the first time at&t made an auth change and broke everything

I don’t think this issue is restricted to ATT logins, its happening for many other TVE providers too right now. Hopefully this can be fixed soon.

There is a new update today, 2023.05.18.1838. Looks like it might have somewhat fixed TVE support. I'm getting some channel reauthorized and some that say my cable provider auth has failed, but at least I'm not getting form not found anymore.

Working again for me with new build 2023.05.18.1838

1 Like

I get the following after the update

Are you able to login and watch on nbc.com/live ?

A brief check. No. It will hit Adobe, timeout, or return to the "MVPD Picker". But I know it was working with CC.com/live. I'll investigate more when I return.

Same here

I get the following message

Then something is messed up with DTV servers. You can contact their support or wait for them to fix it.

i have same 401 error and i even did a update password.was working with delay opening channel before newest upgrade today

that is the link to watch live stream and sign in with provider,the https://www.cc.com/live is a dead link page doesnt exist

no dtv tve are working

Also getting the 401 error here after updating

Working now for me FYI

still 401 dtv tve channels

all tve dtv working again except it seems fox local was removed..no biggie

Did your channel search take forever? I finally got past the 401 error and it's scanning channels, but at this rate, it will take hours.