Duplicate results with two tuners

In the web ui, the search results for shows are duplicated now that I have added a second hdhomerun connect tuner. Is there a way to fix this so there is just one result for each show?

Can you post a screenshot?

Try reloading your guide and see if it still happens. There should never be duplicates..

Do you mean refresh the page? How do I reload the guide?

33%20PM

On the Settings tab, click the circle icon under your HDHR.

I found the problem. I had gotten the "provider data" for the new tuner and now that I chose the trash can icon it is fixed... I guess I wasn't supposed to download the guide data? I assumed that I needed to get it to map out that tuner so it knows when to record. But that just will happen automatically without the guide data chosen in the settings... right? Maybe take away the option to get guide data for additional tuners?

I'm not sure what you mean. Each tuner must have guide data associated if you want to record from it.

It is because they are set up with two different zip codes! I moved and after moving I set up the new hdhomerun and it was at a new zip code. So yeah it’s fixed now.

It isn't supposed to matter. Multiple zipcodes or even cable+ota are all supposed to combine guide data and not show duplicates. It seems like there is a bug but I'm not sure what causes it.

Glad it's working now. If you notice any more problems let us know.