This must be specific to the non-Android TV version, then. This does not occur with version 106.25.56 on Android TV.
(Have you checked that you are indeed running the latest beta?)
Edit: As a test, I manually created two recordings from the guide. I then chose to modify those recordings in two different ways:
- Selected the program in Guide, and used the "Adjust Options" to modify the program; and
- Selected the program in the Scheduled Recordings, and used the "Adjust Options" to modify the program.
In each case, only one copy of the requested program showed in the schedule. Also, when the recordings were to begin, only a single copy of each recording was made.
To aid your support request/bug report, here is what I recommend you do:
- Ensure that all relevant software is up-to-date
- Note the version numbers of your server, client, OS, tuner firmware (if OTA)
- Start from a clean slate: restart all relevant parts of the workflow, so nothing is left in the cache that might affect the process
- What is the minimal number of steps needed to reproduce this error, and write those down
- Can you then follow the aforementioned steps to reliably reproduce the problem