Duplicate Stream Link channel based on client

I'm sure I'm going about this all wrong based on a lack of understanding of how it works, but I'm trying to set up different Channel Collections for Stream Links, depending on the client (iOS devices vs. Apple TV or Fire Stick). YouTube TV links work great on iOS, but not on tvOS.

So I've set up two different sources:

I set up one with a series of Stream Links similar to this:

#EXTINF:-1 channel-id="nbcsn-philly” tvg-chno="6061" tvc-guide-stationid=“32571”,NBCSN PHILADELPHIA
youtubetv://6t_X17ODjZs

That one works great on iOS, launching YouTube TV and going directly to NBC Sports Philadelphia.

I have a second one set up like this, in a different Source:

#EXTINF:-1 channel-id="nbcsn-philly” tvg-chno="6061" tvc-guide-stationid=“32571”,NBCSN PHILADELPHIA
nbctve://live/rsn-philadelphia

That is to use on devices that don't support direct linking to YouTube TV channels, such as on the Apple TV. (I've also tried this using tvg-chno="9389"as that showed up somewhere I no longer remember).

I've tried setting them up in different collections, but the channels from the second source don't appear in the "Pick a channel" part of setting up a collection, except for NBC:

Any ideas how I'm messing this up?

you need to use different channel-id

1 Like

Thank you. I figured it was ignorance of how this worked on my part. I didn't realize the channel-id was something arbitrary I could set on my own.