DVR Activity says I'm watching but I'm not

In Settings, the Activity screen reports

Recording ch6050 for MSNBC Prime until 7:00PM.

Watching ch6050 from 192.168.1.143 (Remux Running: 12m24s @ 1.01x (30.26fps))

I want to record the channel as it reports, but I'm not watching it on any local or remote device that I know of, so why is it reporting that I am? (the IP address is where the server is running and I never use it to watch video (I use a firestick, The TV and firestick are off right now

Any way to find out more info about what is 'watching?

Are you sure you are not using an M3U from your server to feed another app that also runs on your Server for ex EMBY Plex etc ...

Well... maybe yes. I'm using Channels as a tuner for Sage, so... 'watching', I guess. I have a slow (25Mbs) internet connection, so am sensitive to what might be leaving my local network. Since the Sage server is on the same machine and 'watching', then I'm not too concerned. Thanks!

I have the same setup with SageTV anytime Sage is recording using M3U from ChannelsDVR it will always shows as watching.

So you have Channels playing middleman when you are using it to feed an additional DVR, but you are surprised/confused when its status reveals its activities? In which situation is the DVR supposed to suppress its activities when it funnels feeds to a remote/non-native client?

No criticism of Channels here... just needed to have 'watching' explained as including the Sage stream. Thanks, Edwin.