DVR not available

I purchased the Channels App because twitter said it was coming with the ability to play DVR recordings. I love the app but there is no DVR option. I am signed up to the Beta Channel. I have version 1.0.12 installed on my Sony Bravia TV.

I have HD Home Run connect installed on my network and the DVR recordings saved on my WD My Cloud NAS that is accessible by the network and set up exactly as the HD Home Run guide has suggested. Why aren’t my DVR recordings showing up in the App? (But there is not even a DVR option on the menu).

The Channels app is seeing my HD Home Run perfectly and all the channels are displaying.

You have the latest available version of Channels, v1.0.12 which was released yesterday.

This version has support for Channels DVR. I don’t see a Channels DVR subscription on your account. Are you using Channels DVR, or some other DVR service on your MyCloud?

I have the DVR functionality on my HD Home Run. Are you saying that is not supported? Why would I use this app then?

1 Like

That’s correct. We do not support the HDHR DVR service, only our own Channels DVR. Unfortunately Channels DVR is not available in Australia.

I’ve gone ahead and issued a refund for your Play Store purchase. Sorry for the confusion.