DVR process stopping on Synology

I have Channels 3.2.31 on Apple TV and lose DVR every day. I got to my Synology and the Channeks DVR app is “stopped”. I run it and DVR works for less than a day and stops again. sometimes when I start the Channels package on my Synology it stops immediately and if I run again it works. This all started 4-5 days ago and happens every day. My system has been flawless for about two years. No changes on my end other than Synology, Apple TV, and Channels software updates. Any workarounds??

Please email us the logs to [email protected]

What logs and where do I find them?

On the Log tab of the DVR web UI on your NAS.

Getting desperate. Quits every time it records.

Sorry about the trouble here. Please update to v2019.11.06.0609 by click-and-hold the Check for Update button. Email us the logs if it still has issues on that new version.

I have 2019.11.06.0609 and will report any issue. As frustrating as the problem is, I really appreciate your responsiveness and work to get it resolved. Top marks for that!

1 Like

I fixed another issue in 2019.11.07.0453

I'm currently experiencing a very similar issue, I've been emailing with support and sending log files.

I updated to 0453 and it crashed again while starting a recording. Currently downloading 2019.11.08.2319 to try that.

Cheers