DVR site guide sometimes doesn't show record indicators until I refresh

I’ve noticed this recently, and this afternoon I was able to reproduce it several times in a row, as I was writing this. And then when I was almost done writing, it all started working again. But then I typed some more here, and tried again, and the bug happened again. Ugh. So I guess I can reproduce most of the time, not all of the time - ha. Anyway, repro steps:

1. Open DVR in MacOS/Safari, starting at http://x.x.x.x:8089/admin/settings

2. Click “Guide”. Guide is displayed - however, the little red “to be recorded” indicators are not showing up. Note there is one thing recording right this moment, not sure if that’s a factor.

3. Click Safari’s refresh button. Guide page refreshes, and now the recording and to-be-recorded indicators show up.

I can reproduce this on iOS safari as well. Interestingly, as I was just trying this, I went to my DVR bookmark, clicked Guide, and indicators showed up. Closed tab, repeated, indicators showed up. Closed tab, repeated, and this time the indicators were missing. Tap refresh button in browser, indicators now show up. This was all within 15 seconds or so.

Anyway, hope this is helpful!