DVRDrive

Okay. Worked. So far I have Pluto and Plex working. Need 3MU code for all my other streams such as Netflix, Freevee, Xumo, Free Cable TV. Where can I find this info? Also, isn’t there away in Channels to view the EPG by selecting which streaming service I want to see? Thank you in advance.

You have already been given these answers by multiple people in the forum. Why do you keep asking the same questions over and over again? Read the links that people have given you.

1 Like

Only two worked. Plex and Pluto. No one gave me any links to the other streaming services. The help guides tell you what needs to be done but is vague on explaining how. But thank you anyway for your time.

Okay. Got it. Thank you.

I have a question for you. I am currently using my Apple iMac for my server, but later I will want to use another platform as I do not want to keep my computer on 24/7. Would a Mini-Mac work as it is a complete stand-alone computer and if so, how do I transfer my server from my current computer to a mini-Mac or some other acceptable system? Thank you in advance.

yes and Channels Support - How do I move Channels DVR Server to a new computer?