Enhanced Nvidia Shield/Android Movie Sorting

I like the function of the movie database on the web UI. I click on the Movies link and it displays all of the available movies. It also opens up a category section where I can filter by Action, Comedy, Adventure, etc. It is fast, intuitive, and lets me find movies much easier than on the Nvidia Shield.

When using my Nvidia Shield, it is much less user friendly. The first issue is when i click on Movies, I don't see all the available movies, just a handful of the most recent. I then have to scroll down to the purple color 'poster' in order to view more. My wife didn't even realize there were more movies available as this the purple poster doesn't even have the words "More" on it unless you scroll over to it. I would prefer if when you click on Movies on the Nvidia Shield, it just takes you to all of the movies straight away.

Once in the movies section, it would be great to have a couple of additional filters. Something that mimics the Web UI more closely. Instead of just Recent, Alphabetical, and Release Date, a 4th option of "Categories" or "Filter" would sure help on large databases.

It would also be handy if there was an Alphabet indicator along the right or left hand side of the screen. As I scroll through the movies, it would highlight the letter of the Alphabet accordingly. That way, if I am looking for the movie "Transformers", I could just scroll down until I see the "T" letter highlighted. It would make finding a movie much faster.