EPG Bally Sports Ohio

Hi,

since at least today there is no guide data for channels 6205 Bally Sports Ohio/6206 Bally Sports Great Lakes.
Those were the former Fox Sports Ohio channels, they are called FS-RSN-FSNOH2(A) in Channels. Guide worked fine until at least Sunday, no guide today, hence no game recorded :frowning:

I have Bally Sports Ohio and my guide data is working fine. Are you seeing any errors in the DVR logs? Is the channel showing the proper mapping in settings?

That's weird.
No guide related errors in the log and as I said it worked fine up until Sunday without having changed a thing.
However, if by "proper mapping in settings" you mean the assignment under "manage lineup", it's empty:

I'm pretty sure this is unchanged, but is there a way to change it manually?
My provider is DirecTV btw - although seemingly unrelated

I have the same/similar issue - Different provider.
https://community.getchannels.com/t/missing-guide-data-some-tve-channels/27111

good to know I'm not alone out there.

any info from devs would be appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Try v2021.04.21.2041 prerelease

Didn't seem to do the trick. Got 2021.04.21.2104

Am I supposed to do anything to get it rolling? Tried "Fetch Guide Updates" and it did take some time so I assume it downloaded something, but still no guide for 6205/6206

Submitted diagnostics: d3deaf26-46fa-45a4-bd8d-67308349140d

Thanks. Please try again with new prerelease in 20 minutes.

1 Like

I now have guide data/logos for two of my Bally Sports Ohio channels - FS-RSN-FSNOH1 & FS-RSN-FSNOH1A.
Still Missing - FS-RSN-STO (Sportstime Ohio) - 6207
Logs submitted:
a3d93522-787a-49d1-b30e-d50505eb97c8

1 Like

Okay please try the next pre-release.

Sounds like STO is now Bally Sports Great Lakes according to https://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/2021/03/sportstime-ohio-is-now-bally-sports-great-lakes-what-it-means-and-how-to-stream-cleveland-indians-games-in-2021.html

2 Likes

They were correctly mapped after the update and had a logo, but no guide. After another "fetch guide updates", all was good.

Thanks!

1 Like

Looks good now.
Thanks!

@tmm1 Similar issues for Bally / Fox Sports Midwest. Apologies if this is a known issue and already being worked on...

Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 4.19.02 AM

Just installed pre-release 2021.05.01.1631 and still have the same issue with Bally / Fox Sports Midwest guide data. Is this being worked on? Anything I need to do on my end to fix?

Another Bally / Fox Sports Midwest issue:

This is happening to me as well. It had the Pacers game on tonight. It’s only 50/50 I get the actual Cardinals broadcast. I have to watch on the terrible Bally Sports app.

Any ideas why this is happening?