Error - TV Everywhere Spectrum

I’m trying to add my Spectrum account as a source for my DVR via TV Everywhere. When I attempt to login in, I put in my credentials, hit submit, and then get a response back after a few seconds saying “no login form found". See the screenshot attached. I’m confident I’m entering my credentials correctly and I can log into my Spectrum account at Spectrum’s website just fine. Any suggestions?

Update your OS, update your DVR to pre-release, then submit diagnostics

I’ve updated to the latest pre-release DVR software and made sure my Raspberry PI was current as well. I’ve submitted the logs for your review. Also note that I’ve tried credentials from two different cable providers, and both return the same error “No Login Form Found”

Your dns setup is preventing access

2021/06/01 07:40:16.805192 [TVE] action=request type=Document method=GET url=https://sp.auth.adobe.com/adobe-services/authenticate/saml
2021/06/01 07:40:21.905029 [TVE] action=error_response type=Document error=net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. It wasn't actually my DNS. I have Eero routers with their subscription service, Eero Secure. It has ad blocking, content filters, and other security features. I turned it all off and I was able to connect for TV Everywhere access.

1 Like