Try Rebuild EPG from the container UI

Yeah I’m not getting any linear “fox” channel from eplus. Via fox one. Only those shown 5 channels, and I have reloaded the container,rebuilt the epg, and reloaded the m3u.
I’m not using “fox sports” because when I try to set it up the link just goes to fox one anyway.
Tokens are good, fs1 and fs2 work. No “fox” channel and no entries in the non-linear eplus-generated channels are tagged as “fox”
Not sure if it means anything, but I am connecting away from home. The Fox app I’m streaming directly vs the channels app is away from home. But I don’t think that should have a bearing on what the channels and eplus see. Mich ok was the national Fox game, it’s not like I have a different local Fox game, I have nothing for mainline “Fox”
Im using the same cable provider login for both instance
You need to remove the XMLTV Guide Data URL from that source.
The linear-channels.m3u URL provides gracenote station ID's for the linear channels.
I had similar issue and a re-authenticate on Fox seemed to fix it.
Updated to the latest and the games are now showing up in the guide. Will let you know if I am able to tune into the games once they start. Thanks.
Swear I do all these typical steps before asking (bounce container, reauth, reload m3u) but this did work. I now see the Fox channel. Thanks!
No worries 
These tokens can be fine forever and just break occasionally. I’m more suspicious of the Fox one due to so many part time Fox affiliates.
How do you install this? Please dont point to Github
Use project-one-click - it will save your sanity!
Now that there are a host of excellent Docker-based extensions for Channels DVR, @mjitkop and @bnhf thought it was about time we had an excellent way to install them! Specifically, an all-in-one "one-click" approach that would spin-up the container and do the Custom Channels setup as well. OliveTin and Portainer were perfect for this project, and are prerequisites. OliveTin provides the user interface for the minimal set of values you need to provide and Portainer, with its API, allows for the …
He hasn't gotten past Docker as clothing lol, and folks have tried to help.
It's a lost cause unless there's an attitude adjustment.
You guys dont help, you just think you're all great cause you have time to put crap on Github, some people have kids and do real work and dont have time to read all that veiled crap on git hub to figure stuff out. Look at your own regal attitude.
If you are so busy, just use the default apps and watch your programs.
They just added ESPNplus to YTTV and directv. Really quite simply\e.
You guys dont help, you just think you're all great cause you have time to put crap on Github, some people have kids and do real work and dont have time to read all that veiled crap on git hub to figure stuff out. Look at your own regal attitude.
Please review the community guidelines before you do any further posting:
Local Fox 4K working for anyone?
Arizona St / kansas on FS1 is 4K for me, but Kent State / Ohio State on FOX is not.
Hi All,
Now that Gotham Sports has been retired in favor of DAZN for YES / MSG Networks, is there anyway to add DAZN to EPlus? Not sure if this has been discussed already but i wasn't able to find anything on it. Thanks.
Most likely not because DRM. You can use FAST Channels to get the DAZN piped in if you have the Prime Video channels tho








